The Stichting Green World Project is supporting the Fruitful Standard institute of education and development in Uganda – Africa.
Teachers in Uganda often work free and are doing all they can for the children. It is time, we are supporting their effort for them and the community. Muhumuza Proman, one of the teachers from the school, is also building up agricultural land for providing enough food. He is an everyday helper and not “only” a teacher.
He told us, that education in Uganda is still very complicated, and books to learn are expensive.
As they have built the new school already, they are still missing all the windows and the rooftop is still not completely closed.
So it is raining into and the children eventually become ill from it.
Also, there is still no electricity available, which is needed for better education methods.
Therefore, Green World Project made a plan for the first funding round for this project.
More information about the Fruitful Standard institute of education and development on Facebook.
What is planned for the project?
- A fully solar-powered school – solar panels and equipment
- Green and environmental-friendly agriculture support – food for the children and community
- Inspire and learn with “little Sophia” from Hanson Robotics and AGI Singularity NET
- The monthly payment for the teachers
- Necessary things you would expect in a school – for example, a globe
- Windows and doors for the school building.