• What data do we collect?
• How do we collect your data?
• How will we use your data?
• How do we store your data?
• What are your data protection rights?
• What are cookies?
• What types of cookies do we use?
• How to manage your cookies
• Privacy policies of other websites
How to contact us
• How to contact the appropriate authorities
What data do we collect?
GWP collects the following data:
• Personal identification information (Name, email address, phone number, etc.)
• Ethereum or ERC-20 Wallet Address
• For crowdfundings, additional documents may be needed.
How do we collect your data?
You directly provide GWP with most of the data we collect. We collect data and process data when you:
• Register online or place an order for any of our products or services.
• Voluntarily complete a customer survey or provide feedback on any of our message boards or via email.
• Use or view our website via your browser’s cookies.
GWP may also receive your data indirectly from the following sources:
• When you like or comment on social media platforms Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, Youtube.
• Job applications
• Crowdfunding campaigns
How will we use your data?
GWP collects your data so that we can:
• Process your order and manage your account.
• Email you with special offers on other products and services we think you might like.
If you agree, GWP will share your data with our partner companies so that they may offer you their products and services.
• Booking Services
When GWP processes your order, it may send your data to, and also use the resulting information from, credit reference agencies to prevent fraudulent purchases.
How do we store your data?
GWP securely stores your data offline with USB Sticks on a regular timebase.
GWP will keep your personal data for one year Once this time period has expired, we will delete your data by deleting it from any USB sticks and website user data.
GWP would like to send you information about products and services of ours that we think you might like, as well as those of our partner companies.
• Bitcoin Meister Germany and Bitcoin Meister EU
If you have agreed to receive marketing, you may always opt out at a later date.
You have the right at any time to stop GWP from contacting you for marketing purposes or giving your data to other members of the GWP Group.
If you no longer wish to be contacted for marketing purposes, please click here.
What are your data protection rights?
GWP would like to make sure you are fully aware of all of your data protection rights. Every user is entitled to the following:
The right to access – You have the right to request GWP for copies of your personal data. We may charge you a small fee for this service.
The right to rectification – You have the right to request that GWP correct any information you believe is inaccurate. You also have the right to request GWP to complete the information you believe is incomplete.
The right to erasure – You have the right to request that GWP erase your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to restrict processing – You have the right to request that GWP restrict the processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to object to processing – You have the right to object to GWP’s processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to data portability – You have the right to request that GWP transfer the data that we have collected to another organization, or directly to you, under certain conditions.
If you make a request, we have one month to respond to you. If you would like to exercise any of these rights, please contact us at our email:
Call us at: +31624238114
Or write to us: firstname.lastname@example.org
Cookies are text files placed on your computer to collect standard Internet log information and visitor behavior information. When you visit our websites, we may collect information from you automatically through cookies or similar technology
For further information, visit allaboutcookies.org.
• Keeping you signed in
• Understanding how you use our website
• [Add any uses GWP has for cookies]
What types of cookies do we use?
There are a number of different types of cookies, however, our website uses:
• Functionality – GWP uses these cookies so that we recognize you on our website and remember your previously selected preferences. These could include what language you prefer and location you are in. A mix of first-party and third-party cookies are used.
• Advertising – GWP uses these cookies to collect information about your visit to our website, the content you viewed, the links you followed and information about your browser, device, and your IP address. GWP sometimes shares some limited aspects of this data with third parties for advertising purposes. We may also share online data collected through cookies with our advertising partners. This means that when you visit another website, you may be shown advertising based on your browsing patterns on our website.
How to manage cookies
You can set your browser not to accept cookies, and the above website tells you how to remove cookies from your browser. However, in a few cases, some of our website features may not function as a result.
Privacy policies of other websites
How to contact us
Email us at: email@example.com
Call us: +31624238114
Write us: Green World Project, Anemone 14, Nootdorp, 2631VR, The Netherlands
How to contact the appropriate authority
Should you wish to report a complaint or if you feel that GWP has not addressed your concern in a satisfactory manner, you may contact the Information Commissioner’s Office.
Last updated: May 28, 2020
This Cookies Policy explains what Cookies are and how We use them. You should read this policy so You can understand what type of cookies We use, or the information We collect using Cookies and how that information is used.
We do not store sensitive personal information, such as mailing addresses, account passwords, etc. in the Cookies We use.
Interpretation and Definitions
The words of which the initial letter is capitalized have meanings defined under the following conditions.
The following definitions shall have the same meaning regardless of whether they appear in singular or in plural.
For the purposes of this Cookies Policy:
- Company (referred to as either “the Company”, “We”, “Us” or “Our” in this Cookies Policy) refers to Green World Project, Anemone 14, Nootdorp, 2631VR, The Netherlands.
- You means the individual accessing or using the Website, or a company, or any legal entity on behalf of which such individual is accessing or using the Website, as applicable.
- Cookies means small files that are placed on Your computer, mobile device or any other device by a website, containing details of your browsing history on that website among its many uses.
- Website refers to Green World Project, accessible from https://greenworldproject.info.
The use of the Cookies
Type of Cookies We Use
Cookies can be “Persistent” or “Session” Cookies. Persistent Cookies remain on your personal computer or mobile device when You go offline, while Session Cookies are deleted as soon as You close your web browser.
We use both session and persistent Cookies for the purposes set out below:
- Necessary / Essential Cookies
Type: Session Cookies
Administered by: Us
Purpose: These Cookies are essential to provide You with services available through the Website and to enable You to use some of its features. They help to authenticate users and prevent fraudulent use of user accounts. Without these Cookies, the services that You have asked for cannot be provided, and We only use these Cookies to provide You with those services.
- Functionality Cookies
Type: Persistent Cookies
Administered by: Us
Purpose: These Cookies allow us to remember choices You make when You use the Website, such as remembering your login details or language preference. The purpose of these Cookies is to provide You with a more personal experience and to avoid You having to re-enter your preferences every time You use the Website.
Your Choices Regarding Cookies
If You do not accept Our Cookies, You may experience some inconvenience in your use of the Website and some features may not function properly.
- For the Chrome web browser, please visit this page from Google: https://support.google.com/accounts/answer/32050
- For the Internet Explorer web browser, please visit this page from Microsoft: http://support.microsoft.com/kb/278835
- For the Firefox web browser, please visit this page from Mozilla: https://support.mozilla.org/en-US/kb/delete-cookies-remove-info-websites-stored
- For the Safari web browser, please visit this page from Apple: https://support.apple.com/guide/safari/manage-cookies-and-website-data-sfri11471/mac
For any other web browser, please visit your web browser’s official web pages.
If you have any questions about this Cookies Policy, You can contact us:
- By email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- By visiting this page on our website: https://greenworldproject.info/